This article outlines the steps required to link a Jamf Pro / datajar.mobi instance to Google Cloud IdP over LDAPS. This allows for user authentication, assignment of devices and integrations into Apple School Manager.
Requirements / Dependancies
In order to configure this, there are a number of requirements that must be met:
- A valid GSuite subscription
- A fully-configured Google Cloud IdP directory
In addition to the above requirements, the implementation engineer will need to be provided with the below:
- The domain name of your Google Cloud IdP directory
- A copy of the PKCS12 Keystore File - please see the following article for details on how to obtain and generate this: https://docs.jamf.com/technical-articles/Generating_the_PKCS12_Keystore_File_When_Integrating_Google_Cloud_Identity_Provider_with_Jamf_Pro.html
- The password for the above PKCS12 Keystore File
Need further support?
Automate. Simplify. Succeed. If you still require assistance with us or have any further questions, please raise a ticket with our support team.
Alternatively, please see our frequently updated knowledge base articles for reference.