The Launchpad is our software for Mac or Windows PC. This software receives instructions from the GroundControl Server in the cloud. By installing the GroundControl Launchpad software onto your organization’s Windows PCs and Macs you may create many Launchpads for simultaneous, distributed iOS deployments.
GroundControl Launchpad can be installed on any Mac running Mac OS X 10.9 or newer. Network access must be allowed via HTTPS and secure WebSockets (port 443) to the GroundControl server, and HTTPS to Apple’s activation and firmware download servers. The Mac Launchpad automatically detects some network proxies.
Installing the LaunchPad on Mac.
- Log into the GroundControl Server and navigate to the Launchpad tab
- Use the purple buttons to download the Launchpad software for Mac
- Double-click theGroundControl Launchpad disk image to open
- Drag the GroundControl Launchpad application icon to your Mac’s Applications folder
- Eject the disk image
- Alternatively, the GroundControl Launchpad app may be copied to each Mac using datajar.mobi