Customers expect a high level of quality for all services provided by us. Customers also expect robust information security and need to feel assured any data they share with us, including those on assets for storage or disposal, are securely protected along with their reputation. Likewise, it is essential for us to protect our own assets and we acknowledge the best way of achieving this is to adopt good quality and information security practice, ensuring continuous compliance with the recognised international standard ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security.
We support this with additional certifications and memberships related to the products and services we provide.
We have been independently certified for ISO 27001:2013 since 2019 with a record of no non-conformities. Our accreditations are available at https://datajar.co.uk/legal/accreditations/ for further information.
This document is constructed to align with the ISO 27001:2013 standard and Annex A controls for ease of reference.
- Policies and documentation
- Contact with special interest groups and authorities
- Legal and contractual obligations
- Human resource security
- Access control
- Physical and environmental security
- Operations security
- Logging and monitoring
- Technical vulnerability management
- Network and communications security
- System acquisition, development and maintenance
- Supplier management
- Incident management
- Business continuity
- Privacy and protection of personal data
Annex A: Information Security Policies
The following documents are available upon request by contacting email@example.com:
- Information security
- Information classification and handling
- Acceptable use
The following documents are publicly available:
- All permanent staff, temporary staff, contractors, suppliers and third-parties working for and within our organisation
- Our software and services
- All information assets
Need further support?
If you still require assistance with us or have any further questions, please raise a ticket with our support team.
Alternatively, please see our frequently updated knowledge base articles for reference.