In order for Jamf Connect to work with Azure Active Directory (AAD), please ensure you have completed the following.
Configuration of Jamf Connect Application Registration within Azure AD
To configure the application with Microsoft Azure, was completed as follows:
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Click the Azure Active Directory in the left sidebar
- Click App registrations (legacy), and then click New application registration.
Do the following on the Create pane:
- Enter "Jamf Connect Login" in the Name field.
- Choose "Native" from the Application type pop-up menu.
- Enter "https://127.0.0.1/jamfconnect" in the Redirect URI field.
- Click Create.
- Note down the application ID, this will need to be provided to your dataJAR implementation engineer.
- After the application is registered with Azure, you must grant admin consent to the app. For instructions, see the following documentation from Microsoft: https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/configure-user-consent
For more information regarding Jamf Connect and FileVault, please review our KB Considerations for using FileVault with Jamf Connect.